Product Marketing Manager. Responsible for the worldwide positioning and go-to-market strategies of one application and several option of the Neolane platform.
* Neolane Leads, a B2B lead management application – +20 clients including Motorola Solutions, Sophos, Waters, Dassault Systemes…
* Distributed Marketing Option - +40 clients including Peugeot-Citroen, Axa, Fnac, Galeries Lafayette, Ikea, True Value.
* Understanding of market needs (meeting with customer across geos, partners, analysts, competitive analysis) to define technical and functional evolution needs.
* Creation of marketing messages on managed products
* Creation and management of internal and external marketing supports: solution overview, whitepapers, presentations, videos, web pages, demo assets, playbooks…
* Field enablement of sales and pre-sales teams across geos by web conference and in-person training.
* Sales support on strategic opportunities.
* Active support to lead generation efforts: speaking opportunities in conferences, round tables, webinars…
* Successfully managed analysts relationships of Adobe Campaign for Lead Management (formerly known as Neolane Leads) ranking Adobe as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Lead-To-Revenue Management Platform Vendors, Q1 2014 ahead of SFDC and IBM. Managed all the stages of the process (eligibility survey, evaluation survey, demo, and briefing) as well as internal communication. Ranked Neolane as a visionary in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Lead Management (2014 evaluation in progress).